To order your display, please follow the steps below
Click here to edit text
1) Three sizes of frame are available. Please choose one of these.
12"x14" for 10 tickets in portrait or 12 tickets in landscape format (£19.99)
13"x16" for 15 tickets in either portrait or landscape format (£24.99)
18"x22" for 32 tickets in portrait or 30 tickets in landscape format £34.99)
2) Decide if you would like your display presented in portrait or landscape
format. Please see site photos for format examples.
3) Decide if you would like your tickets mounted on a light or dark
background. Please see site photos for option examples.
4) Decide if you would like a mixed display, chosen by us, or if you would
prefer to customise your order. You can personalise your display,
at no extra charge, by going to the Customising Tab and selecting
those Pre-Grouping Companies you would like to be included.
Alternatively, you can choose to order a dedicated display of certain
ticket types (for example dog) or specific Companies or Areas, by
selecting from those items marked with an asterisk (*)
5) If you wish to purchase original tickets, please go to Tickets for Sale
Gallery to check for current availability. Please note that tickets used
in displays are not usually for sale.
6) We also have some ready made displays of various types, which are
available to purchase. Please visit the Displays for Sale gallery to view
and to see which tickets are included.
7) Please e mail us with your order, specifying frame size, format, choice
of background and details of personalisation (if required). If you wish
to order made-up frames or original tickets, please specify the code
number of any items you wish to purchase. Alternatively, we are
happy to take orders by phone.
7) Postage and packing charges are a standard £5. Charges for multiple
frames will be higher, but we will endeavour to keep these costs as
low as possible and will confirm before posting. The P&P charge for
original tickets is £1 (any quantity).
8) Payment can be made by personal cheque or postal order. In the case of the
former, orders will not be dispatched until the cheque has cleared. If you
are in any way dissatisfied with your order, we will happily refund purchase
costs on receipt of the returned item(s). Unfortunately, we cannot pay postal
costs for returns.